KOBUS PIPE PULLER
KPP400 PIPE PULLER
KPP400 Kobus Pipe Puller is an Excavator Mounted All-In-One Unit for ease of moving around site. It mounts on most types of 35/45 series compact excavator such as the John Deere, Bobcat, and CAT. Driven from the auxiliary hydraulics of the excavator, the Puller generates up to 60,000lbs of pulling force. The bottom foot section rotates to allow optimum positioning of the excavator for best access.
- All-in-One Unit
- Excavator mounted and driven from auxiliary hydraulics of excavator
- Unique male/female spool half-sections to remove old pipe
- 360 degrees rotatable foot section
- 60,000lbs pulling capacity
- Replaces lead, steel, copper or poly pipe
- Tows in new copper or PE pipe in single operation
- Pipe sizes from 3/4″ to 1.25″ O.D
- Up to 1″ I.D lead pipe
- Road crossings
- Private side pipe replacements
- Replacements with other utilities in close proximity
KPP400 - In Action with Bay City Water Dept Michigan
Replacing water supply pipes using our excavator mounted Pipe Puller. Model: KPP400
The KOBUS Pipe Puller replaces old water pipes with new pipe in a single action. For ease of use, the KPP400 attaches to most compact excavators, and is driven from the auxiliary hydraulics of the excavator.
Case Study Video
- Single Pull : House Basement to Curb Stop
- 1 inch old Lead Service Pipe replaced with 3/4 inch Copper
- Replaced in 3 Minutes!
8936 E K Avenue